MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLING SAUCEYield: 4-6 servings
- 3 tablespoons honey or dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Hillsboro Sugarworks pure Vermont maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 4-6 chicken breasts, pork chops, 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 - 1 ½ lbs)
- Combine mustard, oil, garlic, soy sauce and maple syrup in bowl. Add corn starch and whisk to combine.
- Trim excess fat from meat.
- Place chicken or pork in large plastic storage bag and coat thoroughly with marinade. Cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight (or minimum of 8 hours).
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium-low heat.
- Remove chicken or pork from marinade, and set aside. Spray or brush grill grating with oil to prevent sticking, and place meat on grate. Brown each side for 2 minutes per side.
- Grill chicken breasts or pork chops until done. Grill pork tenderloin for approximately 15-20 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade until interior of pork is no longer pink (internal temperature of 160°). Cover with tin foil and let meat rest for 10 minutes.
- ENJOY! Serve with a nice summer salad, grilled vegetables or potatoes and fresh bread. Mmmmmm!