Roasted Vegetables With Coffee RubCoffee Rubs add dimension to any mixture of roasted vegetables for a side dish that is at once nutritious and savory. You will love the simple preparation and the versatility of this vegetable dish. Serve it alongside meats or classic Holiday meals for a welcome and tasty variation. We love Roasted Vegetables with Coffee Rub on their own, with a good country bread and cheese, and we have been known to toss them into a stew on numerous occasions. Experiment with your own mixture of vegetables. Add 1 15 oz can kidney beans for a protein rich dish on the go. INGREDIENTS (4 generous servings)
- 1 Peeled sweet potato, diced
- 5 Fingerling potatoes, diced
- 2 Red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 Butternut squash, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 Red onion. Quartered and separated
- 1 TBSP Buzz Rubs for Vegetables
- 2 TBSP chopped rosemary. Fresh is best
- 1 TBSP if dried
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Combine the sweet and fingerling potatoes, red bell peppers, butternut squash and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine Buzz Rubs for Vegetables, rosemary, olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour the oil and vinegar mixture over vegetables. Toss until well coated.
- Spread evenly on a large roasting pan.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes or so. Vegetables are ready when slightly browned.